ThreeAmMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Server1500/2000/50

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wassup my little ones!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FudgePacker

FudgePacker

Wassup my little ones! Empty
PostSubject: Wassup my little ones!   Wassup my little ones! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:58 pm

Well you guys might know me pretty well by now, if not I'm Josh, AKA FudgePacker. I've been in this server since the day it opened up (lol I'm the only one now Very Happy) and I've enjoyed this server from day 2! I mean 1! :] lol! I'd like to get to know you guys a little bit better to, so don't be shy, post post post, and don't forget to recruit recruit RECRUIT! Very Happy. I'll talk a little bout myself.
WARNING, MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO GO ON AND READ ABOUT JOSH'S LIFE.
Agree to these terms.
or
Disagree
Haha im just pulling your leg :p. Well I'm Persian (unlike most Maplers) which if you don't know that's PERSIA, recently being called Iran though. I like to play any sport that's active as long as I'm not getting to hurt :p. I like to play MapleStory as some people might've notice i like to maple ALOT. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
And uhm, yea, I like to f**k **** ** ** ******* ****** ****** ********** **** ** ******* ******* ***** FUCK **** ***** ***** ******* ********* **** ****** ******* ********* *** **** ******* **** ********************* ************** ***** PISS ******* ***** ********** ******** JAR OF PICKLES ******* *********** *** * ********* 69! ******** ************ *********** HORSE *********
Back to top Go down

Wassup my little ones!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ThreeAmMS :: Introduction-
Jump to: